Mother Nature brings families together.
We’ve made a lot of lasting memories with our children over the years, but the family camping trips are in a category of their own.
- There was the weekend an enormous pine tree blew down on the neighboring picnic table which was also the weekend we had a black bear in camp.
- There was the weekend with a mouse in the camper which made our daughter forever terrified of the little rodents, understandably so, since he ran across her pillow!
- There was the weekend we rafted the slow part of a river and got eaten alive by mosquitos.
- There were the weekend archery shoots when our extended family came to walk the course, camp, and explore the backwoods with us.
- There were many amazing weekends, all etched in our hearts and minds.